If you are looking for a beauty treatment that eliminates dead skin cells while offering a fresh and shiny face, regardless of your skin type, this scrub with aspirin and honey is for you! It is even ideal for disinfecting injuries caused by acne.
We all have honey and some aspirin tablets hanging around at home. So, make good use of it! Once these two products combined, we obtain an exfoliating care allowing the removal of the layers of dead skin on the face for a beautiful healthy and clean skin.
1 – Benefits of aspirin for the skin
Aspirin is most often used to treat health problems but its uses do not stop there! It is also a perfect ally for the skin.
- Eliminates hardness and dryness of the skin
- Eliminates discrete stains
- Treats infections and pimples caused by acne
- Cleans small acne lesions
2 – Benefits of honey for the skin
The benefits that honey brings to the skin are multiple and widely recognized. Here is an overview:
- Rich in vitamins B, C, K, enzymes and minerals, essential nutrients for good skin health.
- Antibacterial and antiseptic effects.
- Softens the skin.
- Ensures good hydration of the skin.
How to prepare the scrub?
OPEN Next Page To See more